You can access your Panopto folders through Canvas or through the Panopto Web Portal (panopto.emerson.edu). Here's how:
1. In Canvas: go to any one of your current term’s Canvas courses. Click the Panopto button in the lefthand course menu. You will be taken to the course folder in Panopto.
2. Click the title of the folder (the course’s name) to the right of the grey folder icon. You will be offered a dropdown menu of folders to which you have access. Click the name of the folder you wish to access.
3. Click the purple Create button to upload or record media in this folder.
1. At panopto.emerson.edu: log-in with your Emerson account. You'll be taken directly to My Folder. Any video uploaded there is private unless you embed it in Canvas or share its link.
2. You can use the Browse section of the left-hand menu to navigate through your Panopto folders; click Browse to expand the folder menu, then click a folder's name to view its contents. Once in a folder, you can use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for videos within that folder: