- First, download the Panopto App from the App store. To log in enter your Emerson email address and it will show you the Emerson Panopto site. Click on it and you will be able to log in through Duo.
- That's it! Your Panopto app is installed and it's a pretty neat app. You can use it to watch, upload, and record videos.
- One of the coolest features this new app offers is the ability to search for videos by searching for words spoken in the video or presented on the screen in a video. In the picture below, I searched for the word Smile—the app showed me a video with the word in the title and all the instances the word was uttered or appeared on screen.
- If you'd like to upload or record a video, simply click on the purple + icon in the bottom right corner.
- When you see the Upload and Record screen, click inside the box and you'll be prompted to upload a video from your photo album, files, or record a brand new one using your camera app.
- Panopto will ask you to allow it access to your camera and mic.
- For more info on recording in the iOS Panopto App, please see the Record on an iOS Device Using Panopto guide.