Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing platform that allows you to make video calls and set up meetings quickly and easily from any web browser on any computer or mobile device. Zoom offers clear, crisp video and audio, and a wealth of communication and collaboration options, all at the click of a button.
Zoom offers a number of exciting features.
- High definition video, audio, and screen sharing
- Chat and collaboration tools
- Single touch to start or join meetings—just click the link and go!
- Consistent user experience across macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android platforms
Licensed Zoom account
Emerson grants licensed Zoom accounts to everyone in the Emerson community. To activate your licensed Emerson Zoom account and take advantage of resources such as unlimited meetings and cloud recordings, complete the following:
Go to zoom.emerson.edu
Select Sign in, then log in into the Duo prompt with your Emerson username and password.Note: If you previously created a Basic Zoom account with your Emerson credentials, Zoom will prompt you to move your account.
- Once logged into the Zoom web portal, verify your account's creation by navigating to Profile in the left sidebar and verifying that the License Type says Licensed.
- If you do not see Licensed, sign out, and follow the above steps again in an Incognito or Private Browsing window.
Other helpful guides
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Best Practices for Teaching and Learning with Zoom
- Setting up a Zoom Meeting in the App
- Getting to Know the Zoom Interface
- Tips for Facilitating Web Conferences
Still need help?
For all technical support, submit a ticket by emailing email@example.com.