If you're experiencing choppiness or slow speeds during your Zoom call, review our Presentation and Conference Tips, and try the following:
- If you are listening but not needing to participate immediately, put your microphone on Mute.
- If you don’t need to be seen on camera, stop your webcam video.
- Try disabling HD video in your Zoom settings. Click on the up arrow next to ‘Stop Video’ and select “Video Settings”.
- Close out of any other applications that may be running on your computer that you do not need.
- Stop or pause any other actions that you may be running in the background such as downloads, uploads, data backups, or streaming.
- To troubleshoot audio echo or feedback, mute all attendees and then unmute one at a time to isolate the issue.