Inside the Zoom Meeting Interface
Mute/Unmute and Start Video
Button found on the bottom left corner on the Zoom call.
Click Share Screen on the bottom toolbar.
- Choose to share your; desktop, specific application, whiteboard, camera feed
- All participants in your meeting can share their screen
- During screen sharing you and your attendees can use the Annotation tools for drawing, pointing, highlighting, etc.
Selecting Chat opens a window to the right, where you can chat with everyone or specific participants, and control the participants chat permissions.
Select Share Screen, then Whiteboard. Use the toolbar at the top for annotation tools.
Raise Your Hand (for attendees)
Select Raise Hand near the bottom of the righthand participants panel. The host will see a blue hand icon next to your name in their participants panel, indicating that you wish to comment.
Select Record to start recording. As a host, you can record the meeting to either the Zoom cloud or your local machine.
- Click on the Record icon in the toolbar
- Choose to record to the Cloud or Local machine
- Recording controls (Pause, Stop) will appear
- Recording will process to an .mp4 file once the meeting ends
See this guide to recording in Zoom for more information.
Select End Meeting to leave the meeting. If you are the Host, you have the ability to leave the meeting or end the meeting for all.