Hosting an Audio-Only Zoom Meeting
- Sign in! Go to emerson.zoom.us. Once there, select Sign In and login with your Emerson username and password.
- In Zoom, click Schedule a New Meeting, and adjust your meeting settings.
- Set your meeting time and duration.
- If the meeting will repeat at various times, check the box for Recurring Meeting, and set the Recurrence to No Fixed Time.
- Keep Video off for Host and Participant.
- For Audio settings, select Telephone and Computer Audio.
- To provide dial-in numbers for countries other than the USA, click the blue Edit button next to Dial from United States of America.
- Click Save.
- Back on the meeting screen, click Copy the Invitation next to Invite Attendees. This will give you your meeting ID and the dial-in numbers for participants in various locations.
4. In Gmail, compose an email. In the body of the email, right-click on your mouse/touchpad and select Paste. This should paste all the details for participants to join in.
Joining an Audio-Only Zoom Meeting
- Dial an in-country number from the meeting invitation provided to you by the host.
- If you dial a toll number, your carrier rates will apply. You can find the numbers on your meeting invitation or a full list of international dial-in numbers at https://zoom.us/zoomconference.
- You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID - the nine (9), ten (10), or eleven (11) digit ID provided to you by the host, followed by #.
- If the meeting has not already started and join before host is not enabled, you will be prompted to enter the host key to start the meeting, or to press # to wait if you are participant.
Additional Resources from Zoom