Connecting your Chromebook to the eduroam network requires a one-time setup. After these steps, your Chromebook will connect automatically wherever eduroam is available.
- Run updates on ChromeOS.
- Click the WiFi icon in the lower right corner of the desktop.
- Select eduroam.
- Under EAP Method, select PEAP.
- Under EAP Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPv2.
- Under Server CA certificate, select Do not check.
- In the Identity field, enter your Emerson email address.
- In the Password field, enter your Emerson password.
- Click Connect.
** You may need to restart your device for all settings to update