Faculty can use the Canvas SpeedGrader to make inline comments on student papers.
To access your assignment's comments, navigate to your course.
- Click on Grades and then on the graded assignment to see the Submission Details view
- Alternatively, click on Assignments (if applicable), then go to the newly graded assignment.
Some instructors may hide Assignments from the course menu, so try to access the assignments from the Module tab.
- Next, click on View Feedback to see the annotations and comments made on your assignment
- This will open the Submission Details window.
You can start a one-on-one conversation with your professor via the comments area
You can download a file with the inline comments by clicking the download icon
If an assignment has a rubric, a rubric icon will display on the right.
- To open the rubric results, click the rubric icon
- You can also view rubric results in your assignment page by clicking View Rubric Evaluation.
- If your instructor left comments in the rubric, you can view them under the rubric criteria
Images borrowed from Canvas Guides