Best Practices for Teaching and Learning With Zoom
Build Your Remote Canvas Course in 5 Steps
Online Library Resources for Remote Teaching
Accessing Emerson Services from Other Countries
Emerson VPN (for Isilon)
Connect to your desk phone remotely
Troubleshooting your home Wi-Fi
Software for Personal Devices
2U Professional Development Webinars
The offerings from 2U below are designed to help faculty of all experience levels adapt in-person teaching methods into online learning experiences:
- Live webinars: scheduled, regular sessions designed for first-time users of an online video platform for large groups;
- Office hours: scheduled, small group sessions facilitated by a 2U expert and focused on online teaching strategies and pedagogy;
- Practice sessions: scheduled, small group sessions that allow you to practice skills and techniques for teaching in live Zoom classrooms, including how to engage students in lively discussions;
- Star Faculty Webinars: open sessions with faculty in various disciplines across the country who have been teaching in live sessions for many years to get practical tips of the trade
- Asynchronous, on-demand content and best practices.
To access these resources--and there is no limit on how many sessions you join--please go to 2U: No Back Row Pro signup.