Classroom lab spaces can be reserved for events when they are not already reserved for an academic activity.
First Support Contact: the Help Desk
For Fall 2020
To book a lab for a class or activity, please submit a ticket through our help center.
- Staff and Faculty may request a lab through EMS, but reservation confirmations require at least 1 business day to process.
- Student groups can make a reservation through a staff or faculty sponsor.
- Requests for multiple dates in one semester will be considered, however recurring semester-long reservation requests should be coordinated through academic departments and with Registrar and Academic Affairs.
- Same day lab reservation requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Requests are accepted for the current semester only. Future semester requests should be placed at the start of the semester once the academic course schedule has been released by Registrar.