What templates will be available for space bookings in the Fall 2020 term?
For faculty and staff
- Fall 2020 Campus Space Request - Faculty/staff
- 20 Park Plaza Rooms (for employees located at Park Plaza building)
- Student Affairs Conference Rooms (for Campus Life staff in Waker 411 suite)
- Huret & Spector Gallery Request Form
- Media Art Gallery Request Form
For student organizations
- Fall 2020 Campus Space Request - Student Orgs
For individual students
- I Want to Book an Individual or Study Space
For faculty, staff, and students
- I Want to Reserve Time in the Fitness Center
What changes have been made to booking templates for Fall 2020?
Reduced capacity - All available spaces’ maximum capacity has been reduced based on social distancing guidelines.
Room Set-up type - Only the “socially distant” set-up type will be available.
List of meeting attendees - In some of the booking templates, you may be asked to include a list of meeting attendees (name, email, contact number) joining the meeting in-person. It is important to include complete and accurate information for each attendee.
Classroom spaces - Many small classroom spaces not being used for classes in Fall 2020 will be available for individual students to book for study purposes using the “I want to book an individual or study space” template.
For booking instructions, please refer to our guide on Booking and Requesting Space.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.