EMS Desktop Client is an application that is only available for approved space administrators to manage their departmental space reservation requests and workflows as well as day-to-day operations such as tracking space utilization and approving requests. EMS Desktop Client is only available for Windows users.
Instructions to install the EMS Desktop Client are below.
For space administrators using macOS, a web version of the client is available at this link.
Need more help? Feel free to contact email@example.com.
Desktop Client Instructions
- Open Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Visit the EMS installer page: https://ems.emerson.edu/EMSDesktopWebDeploy/
- Click the link ‘Download and Install the EMS Desktop Client’
- When asked to keep or discard the ‘emswebdeployconfiguration.fcg’ file, your browser will likely state that is a harmful file, due to its file type. This is a necessary file, so please choose KEEP.
- Double-click the EMSApplication.exe. file to install EMS Desktop Client. The EMS Desktop Client will automatically install. When complete, log in.