VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub is an application that allows Emerson IT to manage and secure all Windows devices owned by the college.
By following the directions below, your computer will be enrolled in VMware Workspace ONE. This is mandatory for all Emerson-owned Windows devices.
Are you an Administrator on your Computer?
To perform this install you will need to be an Administrator on your computer. If you are not, please contact the IT Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
Installing Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://getws1.com
- Select the button Download Hub for Windows 10.
- The installer will automatically start downloading. When finished, navigate to the location of the downloaded file. Or simply select Show in Folder.
- Double-click the installer and the Install wizard will launch.
- Look at the taskbar and select the flashing UAC icon. Enter your Emerson credentials. (*If you are not an Administrator on your computer, please email email@example.com to schedule some time with our friendly Help Desk staff to walk through this process!)
- Run through the setup wizard keeping everything default.
- When the wizard has finished installing, select Finish. Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub should launch automatically. Please be patient as it may take a few minutes to launch.
Enrolling into Workspace ONE
- Once Intelligent Hub is launched, enter your Emerson email address and select Next.
- You will be prompted to enter your Emerson credentials and receive a two-factor authentication from Duo.
- Once you have approved the two-factor authentication from Duo it will start the enrollment process. This may take a few minutes.
- Once finished, Intelligent Hub will ask if you would like to send anonymous data to VMware for product reliability and improvement. It is not required and you can choose "I Agree" or "Not Now" at your preference.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully enrolled with Emerson Computer Management.
- You will now see Intelligent Hub in your list of programs and in your system tray.
Please contact the Help Desk if you have any questions or issues.