Emerson IT is proud to introduce ScreenCloud, a single unified digital signage platform that allows for the easy creation and distribution of dynamic, creative content across all screens on the Boston campus.
Interested in a digital sign for your department or area? Contact Emerson IT via email or by putting in a ticket at it.emerson.edu and we'll take you through the following steps to choose the signage the works best for you:
- We will schedule a site visit to look at your space and identify what equipment you will need to purchase, as well as who will be managing your sign content:
- Flat screen TV
- Wall mount
- Chromebox to run signage
- Network jack for Chromebox (potential)
- We will coordinate with Facilities to get your screen mounted and to get your Chromebox networked.
- We will purchase a Screen.Cloud license for you and coordinate access to the ScreenCloud web editor with the identified sign owner, using Google authentication to log in and create account.
- We will move you to (or create) an identified Space for your sign.
- You will be shared on the Digital Signage Brand Guide, as well as directed to the user guides from Emerson IT for your signs.
- (Optional) You can schedule a walkthrough of ScreenCloud or guided sign creation with a technician at your convenience