Emerson College’s access to LinkedIn Learning service will end on July 31st, 2021.
If you only want to transfer your Emerson LinkedIn Learning history and certificates to your LinkedIn profile, you do not need a LinkedIn Learning account! Follow these steps only if you're looking to pay for a personal LinkedIn Learning account.
- Sign up for LinkedIn if you don’t already have an account.
- Visit linkedin.com/learning/.
- Click Start my free month or Start free trial at upper right to sign up for a free one-month trial.
- On the next page, you’ll see two options for LinkedIn Learning membership: billed annually or billed monthly. Read through the subscription information and select the plan that works best for you.
- You’ll then be prompted to sign into your LinkedIn account if you’re not already signed in.
- Finally, enter your payment method information on the next page and click Start your free trial. Remember that your first month will be free as part of the free trial, and your payment method will be charged after the first month in accordance with whichever membership type you selected.
Once you have a personal account, you may want to transfer your Emerson LinkedIn Learning history and certifications to your new personal account. Please be sure to complete these transfers before July 31st, 2021.