Emerson’s LinkedIn Learning service will be discontinued after July 31st, 2021. If you’d like to maintain any certificates you’ve earned on your Emerson LinkedIn Learning account, you can transfer your LinkedIn Learning history to your personal LinkedIn account by taking the following steps before July 31st, 2021:
- Log in to LinkedIn Learning at linkedinlearning.emerson.edu.
- Click Me at the top right corner and select Settings from the drop-down menu:
- At the end of the Settings page, select Connect my account.
- On the next page, you’ll be prompted to sign into your personal LinkedIn account if you’re not already signed in.
- Once you’ve successfully signed into your LinkedIn account, click Accept and continue as [your name] to complete the process of connecting your Emerson LinkedIn Learning history to your personal LinkedIn/LinkedIn Learning account.
- Now you’ll be able to add certificates of completion from LinkedIn Learning to your LinkedIn profile.
Alternatively, if you do not connect your LinkedIn Learning history to your personal LinkedIn account, you may save your certificates of completion by downloading them by July 31st, 2021. You can then manually add the certificates to your LinkedIn profile.