If you are a student, to update your address and phone on file with Emerson:
- Please visit https://bannerapp-prod.emerson.edu/BannerGeneralSsb.
- Click the Personal Information tab.
- Scroll to the Address Section.
- Click on the Add New button and the Address entry screen will be displayed.
- Select Mailing Address from the dropdown and complete the form in detail.
- Click Add to save the address.
- Scroll to the Phone Section.
- If you don't have a Mailing Phone or Cell Phone, click on the Add New Button and the Phone entry screen will be displayed.
- Select the phone type from the dropdown and complete the form in detail.
- Click Add to save the Phone.
- If you have separate numbers for each of these phone types, please list them all and designate them accordingly.
- If you already have a phone type, click on the pencil icon to update the number.
Enter the new phone number and click Update to save the phone number.
Reminder: all students returning to campus for fall 2021 are required to test for COVID-19 on a weekly basis at Tufts Medical Center at 116 Harrison Avenue. With results in 24 to 48 hours, this schedule will allow us to ensure that all students in Emerson buildings have recently tested negative for COVID-19.
Our testing partners require that all students have an accurate mailing address and phone number available in the event that they test positive. If you do not follow the instructions above, you will not be able to test and your building access on the Boston campus may be restricted.