- Remote Teaching Intensive
- Getting Your Material Online
- Zoom and Video Production
- Advanced Canvas
- Universal Design for International and Multilingual Learners
2U Professional Development Webinars (only offered until June 30th)
The offerings from 2U below are designed to help faculty of all experience levels adapt in-person teaching methods into online learning experiences:
- Live webinars: scheduled, regular sessions designed for first-time users of an online video platform for large groups;
- Office hours: scheduled, small group sessions facilitated by a 2U expert and focused on online teaching strategies and pedagogy;
- Practice sessions: scheduled, small group sessions that allow you to practice skills and techniques for teaching in live Zoom classrooms, including how to engage students in lively discussions;
- Star Faculty Webinars: open sessions with faculty in various disciplines across the country who have been teaching in live sessions for many years to get practical tips of the trade
- Asynchronous, on-demand content and best practices.
To access these resources--and there is no limit on how many sessions you join--please go to 2U: No Back Row Pro signup.