All Emerson users need to enroll in Emerson's password management tool in order to manage their security questions and phone number.
New employees are automatically enrolled through the account onboarding process. If you have not yet signed up for an Emerson account, please wait for an account signup invitation to be sent to your personal email, then follow the link in the email to newaccount.emerson.edu and follow the instructions.
This guide is for existing users who have not yet enrolled.
- First navigate to myaccount.emerson.edu.
- Click Enroll/Change Security Questions and Answers.
- Enter your username and password in the provided fields. Click Next.
- Enter your personal email and mobile phone number including area code. Click Next.
- Choose a security question from the drop down, type your answer, and then type it again to confirm it. Click Next. You will be prompted to do this again for a second security question.
- Once you fill out two generic security questions, you will be prompted to create a custom question. For this example, Maurice used "What was the model of your first car?" Type your answer, then confirm it. Click Next.
After you have entered a personal email, phone number, two generic security questions, and one custom security question, you will see this page. You are now successfully enrolled in Emerson's password management tool.