A complement to the Banner Student module, Degree Works is a set of web-based academic advising, degree audit and transfer articulation tools that students and their advisors can use in academic planning. Advisors and students can also determine how coursework from other institutions is assessed and applied at Emerson with Degree Works.
First Support Contact: the Help Desk
How to use DegreeWorks: Students
How to use DegreeWorks: Faculty
- Requests for access from data owners/data custodians. An ERP access request form must accompany all requests.
- Support requests are handled through Self-Service
- System and software upgrades to meet business needs.
- Access requests may take up to 48 hours.
- Some support cases may require users to create a ticket with Ellucian for resolution. The Enterprise Systems team will monitor case progress.