Box is available for mobile devices running iOS (iPads and iPhones) and Android. To install:
1. For Apple devices, search for "Box" in the App Store. For Android devices, search for "Box" in the Google Play Store. Install the application.
2. After it installs, launch the App. For iOS, press Login, and for Android, press Use company credentials".
3. When prompted, log in with your Emerson user credentials.
4. You will be asked to create a 4-digit mobile passcode. After 5 minutes of inactivity, you will be prompted to use this passcode to access your Box account. This helps prevent theft of college data in the event that your device is lost or stolen.
5. You're in! Box will give you a quick tour of the mobile interface. From here, you can access and share all your Emerson documents on Box from your mobile device.