Very easily! Everything will happen at password.emerson.edu.
Don't forget, if you know your old password, you don't need to reset it, you only need to change it. If you don't remember your current password, read on.
- Go to password.emerson.edu and choose Password Options from the left side list
- Choose I have an Emerson account and I don't know my current password, and I'd like to reset it.
- Choose I need an authorization code!
- Enter your Emerson username (firstname_lastname) and click Request a reset authorization code!
- You are then given the option of where to receive your code, either by email or text message. Make your choice and click Send authorization code.
- You will receive the code almost instantly - make sure you use it right away, as it will expire in one hour.
- Once you have the code, click the link that goes back to the reset password page
- Put the authorization code in the correct box, along with your username and what your new password will be. If the reset is successful, you’ll reach a confirmation page and that’s it!