If you’re using OS X, connecting to Emerson's wireless is extremely easy. Let’s get started.
1. From the Airport icon in the menu bar, simply select the network labeled “eduroam.”
2. You will be presented with a login prompt; enter your Emerson username (including @emerson.edu)and password and click Join.
3. Airport will start connecting; in System Preferences, inside the Network pane, you can monitor the progress of the connection.
It will go through several stages as it attempts to connect. Be patient!
4. After a few short moments, you should be presented with the dialog box above.
This is the Emerson College certificate, which you need to accept in order to proceed. Click on Continue to trust the certificate. You may be presented with other certificates the next few times you connect - this is normal, and you should accept those too.
In some cases, it may be necessary to turn Airport off and then back on for it to continue. If no certificate is prompted after Airport trying to connect for a few minutes, try that.
5. You will be prompted for your computer’s password. This is not your Emerson password!
6. With the certificate trusted, the connection attempt will resume. After another few moments, you will be successfully connected to eduroam!