If you are a full-time Emerson College student, you have access to download the complete Office suite for FREE.
Note: For all new, returning, and transfer students that have not started classes yet - your license will be active beginning your first day of class.
Signing in to Office.com
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc.) and visit Office.com.
- Click the Sign In button in the middle (or at the top right) of the page.
- Enter your Emerson Email address in the email address field and click Next.
- If it asks you, select Work or School Account (created by your IT department) and then enter your Emerson password.
- This will sign you in to Office 365 and provides access to the online features there.
Downloading and Installing Office Apps
- In the top right corner, look for a button that says Install Office Apps.
- Click the dropdown button and choose Office 365 apps. The Microsoft Office package installer will begin to download. You can select which apps you would like to use (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Once finished downloading, find the installer that you downloaded in your Downloads folder and follow the steps to install.
Still need tech help?
For all technical support, submit a ticket by emailing email@example.com.