Before you begin, log in to both your personal and Emerson Gmail account
Complete these steps on your Emerson Gmail Account
- Click your avatar (account picture) and go to Google Account.
- Click on Security.
- Scroll down until you see "Less secure app access."
- Click the link Turn on access (not recommended).
- Click the slider Allow less secure app: OFF to enable.
Complete these steps on your Personal Gmail account
- Go to your personal Gmail page and click the gear icon and select Settings.
- Navigate to Accounts and Import.
- Click Add another email address.
- Enter the name and email address of the account you want to send as, then click Next Step.
- Enter the following details:
- SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
- Port: 587
- Username: users full email address
- Password: it’s the password that was just reset
- Click Add account
- If it's successful then you will see a confirmation screen
- Navigate to the users Emerson Gmail account
- Either click the link in the email or type the confirmation number
- When its all said and done, you will see this: