Journalism students who are part of the 2020-2021 CreativityKit program will receive an email from email@example.com. If you did not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to Install Final Cut Pro X
Please Note: You will need an Apple ID in order to complete this process. If you do not already have one, please create one for free now at Apple.com.
- To become eligible to install Final Cut Pro X as part of the Journalism CreativityKit program click on the link provided in the email to join the Emerson IT Volume Purchase Program.
- Enter your Emerson username and password and click Log In.
- Click Connect to App Store to open the App Store, where you will be asked to log in with your Apple ID.
- Once you have logged in with your Apple ID, accept the terms and conditions.
- After checking the box to agree to the terms, click Done to Allow Assignment.
- Now, click the Purchased tab in the App Store to find Final Cut Pro X. Click Install.
Still need tech help?
For all technical support, submit a ticket by emailing email@example.com.